Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Threatened by someone that concerns the owner of the condo

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
Hi,... I just like to share this issue to get some feedback.

We're renting a condo in Mandaluyong for almost 5 years now. Payment is served thru post dated cheque to monthly payment. We rarely see the owner but I would say that there's a constant communication for urgent matters with the owner if needed.

We've been receiving mails addressed to the owner and we never fail to advise them and give it to them if they will be available.

Later, we've been receiving calls from a certain attorney and his/her team for follow up of a certain mail that we received. I remembered, we personally advise the messaenger that we'll give it to the owner once we meet again. Now the messenger and whoever keeps on calling demanding that we'll be involved to whatever case since the address given is the condo we're renting. We don't even know what is their concern. We advised the owner but they said not to answer those as it's a possible scam.

Please advise.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum