Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:26 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi! I would like to seek for an advise. My ex- Bf just stopped sending his financial support to our son. We both agreed that he will send me money twice a month once he gets paid and he will shoulder the half of my hospital bills when I give birth plus he will provide a baby crib, too. When I gave birth just last March 2012 he only sometimes sends me money and never shoulder the hospital bills and baby crib. And just recently I realized that he changed his numbers and now I dont have contact to my ex. We have a written agreement already about his financial support and we have a witness too when we both signed it. My question, do I have a chance to sue him for not providing financial support? If yes, what are the steps so I can file this asap. Can I use the documents that he signed against him since he failed to do so? Do I need a lawyer for this to file a case against my ex Bf? I cant afford for a lawyer, do we have like government lawyers who can help me for this if I have a chance to sue him? Thanks

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum