Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help please. I need to know,,,

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help please. I need to know,,, on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:31 pm


Arresto Menor
Married na po ako and two years na kaming hiwalay ng husband ko. We have two kids.Pwede ko po ba gamitin surname ko nung dalaga pa ako. And pwede ko po ba baguhin surname ng mga kids ko at ipangalan sakin. Thank u po.

View user profile

2 Re: Help please. I need to know,,, on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:04 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Legally,no on both counts.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum