Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

am i still worthy of it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 am i still worthy of it? on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:26 am

dandrammer

Arresto Menor
hi there honestly i took the bar exams twice already but no luck...with my 2 exams i received an unimaginable grade with all my subjects i have not obtained a grade lower than 50 though,,but really my grade was too damn shocking...am i still worthy of taking the bar again? pls help! Embarassed

View user profile

2 Re: am i still worthy of it? on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:46 am

hey..it's not the end of the world...you still have a chance, well 3 more per the rules provided the SC.
Take a refresher course and you might clinch it the third time...keep on fighting...yun naman ang importante eh!

View user profile

3 thanks on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:54 am

dandrammer

Arresto Menor
thanks man..i needed that..i really wanted to refresh my basics in all the bar subjects but do you think i could do this simply by enrolling on a pre bar review center? Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: am i still worthy of it? on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:48 pm

depende sa iyo yan.

View user profile

5 Re: am i still worthy of it? on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:09 am

pinksoda

Arresto Menor
Well, Yes, as long as there is a chance to take the BAR, do it. You still have 3 strikes left. Use it. Who knows, on your third take, you will make it. You might want to try reading a book written by Atty Janet Abuel (also a cpa) who topped the 1998 Bar Examination. There, you will also see some of her actual Bar answers during her time--when she topped the BAR. Useful talaga, handy and inspiring! I hope it would help you. Goodluck! You can do it! Smile

View user profile

6 Re: am i still worthy of it? on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:58 am

Vaginatarian

Arresto Menor
if you fail this time (well I hope not) maybe MCQ type next year is for you.

View user profile

7 Re: am i still worthy of it? on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:38 am

redpula

Prision Correccional
i am not bar examinee yet, but the five strike rule of the S.C. must be revisited, even in the U.S. where our jurisprudence where derived, there is no limit in taking the exam, i may place a hypothetical question, if the questions are written in Filipino or local dialect, in my humble opinion the sway of the pendulum will definitely alter, with the population of the country growing at 2.5 percent, legal assistance is at most needed, NCR alone constitute the most concentrated area of legal practice followed by highly urbanized cities, the S.C. if they wish to improve the legal education, must select the entrants, not the examinees in the legal profession, may the S.C. conduct a thorough review of the 5 strike rule to whom benefit does it derived?

View user profile

8 Re: am i still worthy of it? on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:22 pm

sui.generis.mga

Arresto Menor
A friend of mine made it on her 3rd try. Nothing's impossible. As long as you've set your mind on what you really want to be and do what is necessary to achieve it, plus lots of prayers...nothing should go wrong this time. You're still young, don't forgo your dream of becoming a lawyer...I'm much older than you are, and I just passed the Bar.

View user profile

9 Re: am i still worthy of it? on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:23 pm

mitcvusc

Arresto Menor
ur not the only one, we're on the same boat

View user profile

10 Re: am i still worthy of it? on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:16 am

rchrd

with the MCQ type of exam today, the difficulty of checking so many papers in just 6 months has been solved already. SC should really review the 5 strike rule. I go with Redpula's comment

View user profile

11 Re: am i still worthy of it? on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:55 pm

rchrd

i passed by God's grace on the 4th try. Submit your petitions to Him in prayer. Honor Him with all your heart (in words, thoughts and actions) and He will give you the desires of your heart.

View user profile

12 Re: am i still worthy of it? on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:39 pm

redrider0404

Prision Correccional
You will never become a lawyer if you quit... Keep on fighting.

View user profile

13 Re: am i still worthy of it? on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:14 am

EuroChickGeek

Arresto Menor
Never question your worthiness. Have faith in yourself and in God. Never quit. Smile

View user profile

14 Re: am i still worthy of it? on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:40 pm

madammeatty

Arresto Menor
yes...evrything is possible..just trust and have faith in the Lord...but remember to do your part also...believe you will be a lawyer and it will be true....

View user profile

15 Re: am i still worthy of it? on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Conviction

Arresto Menor
does anyone know the period for examinees to collect the Exam Permit from the Office of the Bar Confidant?

Can it be collected even a week before the bar exams? Or even just days before?

View user profile

16 Re: am i still worthy of it? Today at 12:14 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum