Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

having a child after a spouse accused the other of adultery

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

edelweisse

Arresto Menor
Hi atty
My husband said he's filing a case of adultery against me, then annulment. His ground is psychological incapacity on my part, which is according to him i have a pattern of having affairs.

His proofs are emails by people and text messages (which are not even sexual in nature).

I'm a bit surprised because i don't know where all these emails are coming from and what are the basis of the information. In any case, the last adultery that my husband is accusing me of was 7 years ago (I said accusing because it's not even true), and between then and now, we are still living in the same house, sleeping in the same bed, have physical contact once or twice a week, and even had a baby 2 years ago. of course he's the father, and he couldn't even deny that.

I tried inviting him to a marriage counseling but he refuses.

So please, for my peace of mind, do you think there is even a case here?

View user profile

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
Even if there is adultery, once you have sex it is considered as an implied pardon.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum