Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

infidelity issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 infidelity issue on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:41 am

mae26

Arresto Menor
hi! let me start by telling my story. my husband and i are 11 years married now. we have 3 kids. my husband is having an affair with his previous co-teacher. now the girl is pregnant also am i. i want to know what i can do against them. ive been trying to reach my husband but he's neglecting me because of his mistress. the woman is now working at deped because the school where they were working ask 1 of them to leave when it learned about their affair. i want know what to do to get hold of my husband. please help me.

View user profile

2 Re: infidelity issue on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:49 am

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
Hire a private investigator to look for him.

View user profile

3 Re: infidelity issue on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:53 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua
Hi Mae26.

Did you mean that you have no idea where to find your husband? Or you know where he is and you want him to be liable for what he has done against you?

If you are asking for the remedies available to your situation, if you have enough evidence to show that your husband has been living together with his mistress, then you may file a case for concubinage.

For more free legal information, you may want to check out www.domingo-law.com

View user profile http://www.domingo-law.com

4 Re: infidelity issue on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 pm

mae26

Arresto Menor
what i mean is i want them to be liable for what they are doing to me. what kind of evidence do i need? wud that be pictures of them or sworn statements wud do as well? the baby that the mistress is carrying now, is that not enough as an evidence?

i tried to visit as well the link u posted and i really need to have a lawyer helping me file a case against them. but i dnt have time to work on papers and everything. i have work on weekdays. one thing also is i dnt know how and where to start.

View user profile

5 Re: infidelity issue on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:06 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua
Pieces of evidence such as pictures, sworn statements of people who personally saw them together, and all other evidence, whether direct or circumstantial can help your case. The baby may be an evidence, but it is not in itself a strong evidence since you still have to ascertain that your husband is the father of the baby.

If you can commit yourself to engage the services of a lawyer, your lawyer can do all the paper works for you. You just have to attend the hearings when necessary, and be in constant communication with your lawyer.

Start by looking for a lawyer who you think can best help you.

View user profile http://www.domingo-law.com

6 Re: infidelity issue Today at 12:21 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum