Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:32 pm

tOts30

Arresto Menor
Hi there! im a father of 3 kids. im not married to their mother. i do have a lot of questions. 1st if im earning 14k a month how much amount do i need to give them. 2nd what's my right for my kids? 3rd can i get my kids since she can't support them? THANKS for the quick reply..! God Bless this Forum!! [b]

Last edited by tOts30 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 pm

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
1. How much can you give them, taking into consideration your expenses as well?

2. You have parental rights and that includes visitation rights. You also have an obligation to support them.

3. Since the kids are illegitimate, by law, their custody should be with the mother. However you can petition the court for custody and the burden of proof would be yours.

4. What about it?

5. Same as the answer in number 2.

6. Yes.

View user profile

3 Re: Child Support on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:33 pm

tOts30

Arresto Menor
thank you for the quick response.. im looking for the amount i need to provide my kids. i earn 14k a month i know there is a computation for this but i can't find it. well im just preparing myself for what are my rights and i want to know the amount i need to give my kids every month in case she will won the case. Thank you again for the quick response.

Last edited by tOts30 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

4 Re: Child Support on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:49 pm

tOts30

Arresto Menor
is there anyone can give me sample computation or at least idea how much a month im going to provide my 3 kids if im earning 14k a month?

Last edited by tOts30 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

5 Re: Child Support on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:57 pm

attyLLL

there is no such formula in ph, but there is one in australia that you can reference

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: Child Support on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:16 pm

tOts30

Arresto Menor
can i have a link please? because i tried search and found out a computation from US and it comes out i need to provide them 4k a month conversion from dollar to peso. whats the link? thanks in advance

View user profile

7 Re: Child Support Today at 6:19 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum