Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support/adultery

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support/adultery on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:02 pm


Arresto Menor
good day! im a mother of two kids both girls ages 7y.o and 1 y.o..their father abandoned us last october 9,'s the whole story..last 2010 he left phil. to work abroad..i was pregnant that time to my youngest..later of 2010 i found out that his having an affair with this girl he met in Dubai.,and it turned out that this girl was pregnant..(by the way we are married)..we talked about it and agreed that he will never ever gonna talked to her nor contact her for now until a year or so..but his sister was the one who keeps contact with the girl in favor of what his brother told him..we both agreed that in time he can visit or see his child but not now because it is still fresh..but i always heard him talking to his sister on his phone and whispering..i knew that their talking about the girl..and once i caught him sending this girl a message thru fb..well i know that he was just concern with the child but we have an agreement..on october 2011, i saw her with my own eyes in my mother-in-laws house..i feel like i've been betrayed..i filed a case in womens desk but i change my mind for our daughters sake..we just have an statement and agreed that he will never ever gonna see the girl or i will put him in jail..the day after i called him and said we have to talk about our children but he refuse it and his mother was the one who texted me and said that if only she knew what i did to her son maybe i was the one whose been jailed(i hit him with a belt) they are living together in ilocos's been 8months now and he didnt give any support for our children..not any cents..he was the one who always said before way back 2010 that he will support our child no mtter iwant to demand a monthly support..can you help me?and yes i have a proof that they're living in the same house and some proof that their been together since 2010 in dubai..please help me..thanks a lot..

View user profile

2 Re: child support/adultery on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:20 am


send a demand letter for support, then you can file a criminal case of economic abuse where you live. you can also file concubinage against them in ilocos norte

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: child support/adultery on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:43 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
i suggest that you go ahead and file the case. ikaw pa ba ang sisisihin sa kalokohan nya? Laughing

View user profile

4 Re: child support/adultery on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:13 am


Arresto Menor
i am seeking a lawyer right now..mahirap daw ksi sa pao..but if you can refer someon probably in pao i'll be grateful..thank so much for the advices..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum