Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

correction on middle name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 correction on middle name on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:21 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi! Good day. I would like to ask, how to correct my mother's middle name po. Kasi nung bata pa sya ang ginagamit niyang middle name ay CARO, ayun yung totoong middle name nya, so definitely lahat ng docu nya CARO ang nakalagay. Then ang nakalagay sa birth certificate ng mama ko ay RIVERA. So there's a big problem po. We're planning to go abroad po sana, pero we couldn't because of the error in her middle name in birth certificate. Could you hepl us? Ano po ang best way? Is it still need the court order? Ayoko na po sanang maglabaws pa ng huge money.. Thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: correction on middle name on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:17 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Your mother can correct the error by filing a case in court for Correction of Entry in a Public Document. The error can no longer be remedied administratively, as it is not considered as merely clerical but a substantial one.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum