Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

last name change

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 last name change on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:24 pm


Arresto Menor
i have a son and he carries the last name of his father, we're not married and never lived together, we're no longer together and i want to know if i can still change the last name of my son, he is turning 8 months on June 26th 2012.

View user profile

2 Re: last name change on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:12 am


Reclusion Perpetua
No, your son is already entitled to use his father's surname.

View user profile

3 Re: last name change on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:33 pm


vsan, in my opinion, the best way to do it is to undergo adoption of your son so you can change his name

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum