Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

scanned affidavits

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 scanned affidavits on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:31 am


Arresto Menor
nasa abroad po ako.loss of prc id card. need replacement of id.required ang notarized affidavit of loss.pwede bang pirmahan ko ang scanned affidavit then scanned copy din and ipapanotarized.or saan ba pwedeng magpagawa ng notarized affidavit of loss.need ID urgently

View user profile

2 Re: scanned affidavits on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:53 am


Reclusion Temporal
Affidavit is your own sworn statement explaining your circumstances. Make an authorisation letter as well for the person you will send to get the PRC card (whatever it is) and have it authenticated from your Embassy wherever you are, then you should send it via DHL to the person you gave authorisation with so he/she can apply for it. Official documents has to be original as they do not accept scanned and it has to be authenticated.

View user profile

3 Re: scanned affidavits on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:30 pm


the affidavit of loss should be notarized at the nearest philippine embassy or consulate

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum