Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I Sue the Wife??? Help!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Can I Sue the Wife??? Help!!! on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:08 pm

echusera frog

Arresto Menor
i just got out of a relationship with a man who pretends to be single (in front of my family, friends and even co-workers) but is actually married and had a child. after finding out that he is married and that he is a manipulative liar (i also discovered that he had other women prior to me)we broke up.
i was confronted by his wife via phone call and i said that were not together anymore.
i understand her remorse but she crossed the line after she threatens to kill me and post slanderous messages on fb.
can i sue her for grave threats and slander libel?
pls.help

View user profile

2 Re: Can I Sue the Wife??? Help!!! on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:17 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Yes. but expect counter charge. I suggest that you talk to her and explain. IMO, that is a better solution kaysa mag-demandahan kayo. iwas gastos, iwas sakit ng ulo. Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: Can I Sue the Wife??? Help!!! on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:21 pm

attyLLL

but if you can prove that you did not know he was married, then no counter charge will prosper. grave threats and libel seem appropriate.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum