Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can Previous Employer Withhold BIR Form 2316?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Can Previous Employer Withhold BIR Form 2316? on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:06 pm

danelle98

Arresto Menor
Good day po!

Ask ko lang if a previous employer can withhold the issuance of BIR Form 2316. Badly needed ko kasi as one of the requirements for a housing loan...When I asked my previous employer, they said it won't be released unless my clearance and COE (Certificate of Employment) is available already. I was employed with them from March 2010 to December 2011.

I resigned last December 2011, and I had been following up on my clearance since February..but wala pa rin. The deadline for the housing loan requirements is on July 20, and I'm scared na hindi pa ma release ang Form 2316 by then.

May grounds ba sila to withhold such BIR certificate?

View user profile

attyLLL

i recommend you first write a letter and copy furnish the bir

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

danelle98

Arresto Menor
Okay..that's a good idea. Hope it'll work. Thank you

View user profile

danelle98

Arresto Menor
Anong department po kaya ng BIR ang dapat ko i.copy furnish sir?

View user profile

attyLLL

just address it to the nearest revenue district office

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

danelle98

Arresto Menor
Okay..thank you very much!

View user profile

7 Claiming of BIR 2316 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:12 pm

gelahyun

Arresto Menor
thank you

Last edited by gelahyun on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deletion)

View user profile

attyLLL

ask the company if they'll allow it

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum