Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smartbroadband a letter from a lawsuit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Smartbroadband a letter from a lawsuit. on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:11 pm

prepprep.cogal

Arresto Menor

I've been a subscriber for almost 2years in SMARTBRO 999plan.The service that they had provided me was so poor and most of the time i got disconnected with the online games that I'am playing.They have just reached my boiling point of disappointment, then i stopped paying my bills for their very poor service.My bill was only 4kphp.

Now I received a letter comming from a law suit and telling me that they would file a CRIMINAL CASE AGAINST ME(Estafa case it said)

Now what should i suppose to do with this?

Is this an obvious CLASSIC HARASSMENT from the collector agency? I will not EVER EVER EVER PAY BILLS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

If they will seriously take this to the court what would be your advise ?

thanks Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Smartbroadband a letter from a lawsuit. on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:21 pm

chekchek

Arresto Menor
same with my friend globe nga lng. ginugulo siya ng collector agency.. mas malaki pa ung sinisingil ng law firm kesa sa totoong bill nia sa globe.. hehe

sana ma answer ung tanong in case dalhin nila sa court

View user profile

3 Re: Smartbroadband a letter from a lawsuit. on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:35 pm

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional
you have signed an agreement when you have applied for their service, the agreement already says it all, you should have notified them in advance about the quality of their service backed by documentary proof, otherwise your act in failing to report and pay the charges would place you in bad faith,making you liable for the charges due and additional damages, i don't see any estafa in there tho

View user profile

4 Re: Smartbroadband a letter from a lawsuit. on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 pm

niekha26

Arresto Menor
Right now I´m experiencing the same situation. What happened to your law suit?Did it reached to the court? I didn´t pay my bills because I was fed up by the slow internet connection.

View user profile

5 Re: Smartbroadband a letter from a lawsuit. on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:55 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua
Contracts have obligatory force of law. If you don't fulfill your obligation, then there must be some sort of fine or penalty for that. When you signed the contract, you are entering into an agreement with a binding force of law between parties, the mere fact of stopping the payment is a clear breach of contract. If this happens, a party may ask for the fulfillment of the obligation, such is the reason you receive such kind of letter. If you dont fulfill your obligation, then you must face the consequences and repurcussions of your actuations.

View user profile

6 Re: Smartbroadband a letter from a lawsuit. on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:57 am

niekha26

Arresto Menor
What if I can´t pay for the bill because I lost my source of income?and then I'm staying right now in the province. What will happen to the case that they said that they will file in Manila?

View user profile

7 Re: Smartbroadband a letter from a lawsuit. on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:44 am

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua
tama si shad marasigan.

well said itong sinabi ni shad. ang sabi pa niya

Contracts have obligatory force of law. If you don't fulfill your obligation, then there must be some sort of fine or penalty for that. When you signed the contract, you are entering into an agreement with a binding force of law between parties, the mere fact of stopping the payment is a clear breach of contract. If this happens, a party may ask for the fulfillment of the obligation, such is the reason you receive such kind of letter. If you dont fulfill your obligation, then you must face the consequences and repurcussions of your actuations.

me estafa jan in so far as the globe modem is concerned kasi pag mamay ari iyan ng globe. hindi iyan sa u pero til now, andyan pa iyan sa u hinahawakan mo. i dont know if nasa contrata ba iyan na ang modem na iyan is deposited in trust sa subscriber kasi my understanding din sa smart bro connection ko is kada masira itong modem ko, pinapalitan parati ng smart ito FREE OF CHARGE kasi sa kanila daw itong equipment na ito. pls check your subscription agreement.

you should look for ways na mabayaran iyan. otherwise, me criminal at civil case na na haharapin . tapos ang sama pa niyan is sa manila iyan ifile . anjan iyan sa subscription agreement nakalagay na venue for action, nag agree ka beforehand na sa manila ang venue ng lahat ng kaso regarding sa violation ng subscription agreement mo. AT SAKA ang MASAYA jan is on top diyan sa babayaran mo sa globe subscription mo, an laki ng lawyer's fees niyan ng collection agency at lahat ng cost sa pagfile ng case mo.

pumunta ka sa globe para pag usapan iyan. or minsan, sa lawyer ng collection agency. pero be careful sa mga collection agency. minsan, di iyan magreconcile ang files ng broadband company at ng collection agency. kaya konting extra effort to submit letters na me copy furnished parati ang broadband company at ang collection agency..

View user profile

8 Re: Smartbroadband a letter from a lawsuit. on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:22 pm

rebma

Arresto Menor
would this case be reflected on your NBI Clearance? I have the same case. I renewed my SmartBroadband. Lock in period is 2 years. They disconnected me because I was not able to pay. Then, haven't heard from them again because I moved in to another place. I am worrying because I applied for an NBI clearance and I got hit. I dnt know what my case yet. They have to verify it and will get it after 8 days.

View user profile

9 Re: Smartbroadband a letter from a lawsuit. on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:43 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua
Records in NBI only appear when you are actually fugitive from justice. There are various sources where NBI gets its records.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum