Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attorney-In-Fact for filing a case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Attorney-In-Fact for filing a case on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:14 am


Arresto Menor
ask ko lang po, ung kaibigan ko ay kinasuhan sa brgy for demand of money . bumalik na po sa abroad ang complainant, pero ang umaatend ngayon ay brother ng complainant. Sa SPA na pinakita niya ay may nakalagay na to file a case. Ang tanong ko po ay pwede bang magfile ng case sa court ang brother ng complainant against my friend using the SPA? Is it allowed po? salamat

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum