Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Performance evaluation -Unfair and inconsistent implementation of the management

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

paolocruz

Arresto Menor
A year after my regularization in my current company i was evaluated the same as the other employees in the company for an annual increase.

Others received an increase in salary like me, however, i was not informed of the result of my evaluation which was the basis of my increase.

I noticed then, that in my payslip there's an increase in my salary, however, i belived that this increase was not sufficient... so i asked the management for the result of my evaluation and the basis of the computation of the increase... but up to now, and its been a year the management did not provide me the result of my evaluation and the basis of such increase..

??? -Is it legal to conceal the result of my evaluation?

??? -Do i have the right to ask for the result of my evaluation even if its a year past? and also, do i have the right to ask for the computation of my increase which i believed insufficient?

??? -Can i file a case in NLRC?

Thank you po..!

View user profile

attyLLL

there's no legal obligation to reveal the result to you. increases are purely management prerogative. however, there's o harm in requesting it from HR

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

paolocruz

Arresto Menor
Atty... sa tingin ko kasi pinag iinitan ako nila kasi na checheck ko ung mga kalokohan nila.. binabalikqan nila (hr) ako sa evaluation...

thanks

View user profile

attyLLL

sorry, i have no basis to answer that question

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum