Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pwede po ba mabura ang record ng birthcert sa nso?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hello po,, ask ko lang po kung pwede or my legal action po ba para mabura ang record sa nso, and then mag aaply ng bagong records? ano po b ang mga legal or posibleng problema para mabura ung lumang record? salamat po!!

View user profile


it can be canceled or corrected, but not deleted.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
May I ask what entry you need corrected in your document?

Usually, the NSO makes an annotation on the document that is corrected, upon petition of the concerned party.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum