Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling a taxi

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Selling a taxi on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Arresto Menor
I would just like to ask regarding on the impact when selling a public transportation car particularly a taxi.

1) OR/CR – currently registered on my name. if I am going to sell my car, definitely OR/CR will be part of the selling. Question, the registration happens yearly, since the ownership has been changed, do you think the registration name should be change to the new owner? Same is true for the certificate of registration (CR). Or not necessary? Since there is already a Deed of Sale?

2) In the event something drastic happened to the taxi (knock on wood), am I still liable for that? given that the tax is no longer in my possession? As such all rights and liabilities will be now handed over to the new owner?

3) Currently, DTI registration still named on my behalf since this is mandatory to have for the business. Do you think this needs to be changed in terms of ownership as well?

Kindly provide details suggestions and recommendations that I need to take on my end, to make sure that I am at no cost for any liabilities and rights on the taxi.

Thank you and looking forward for the immediate response.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum