Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change Child's Surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change Child's Surname on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:26 am


Arresto Menor
Gusto ko lang po malaman kung paano ko mapapalitan ang surname ng anak ko. Nakapirma sa acknowledgement of paternity yung tatay ng anak ko. Pero ang balita ko, may asawa siya before kami nagka-anak. Gusto ko lang po malaman kung paano ako makakakuha ng document proving na married pa rin siya para mabalik ang last name ng anak ko sa akin. Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Change Child's Surname on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:26 am


click here

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum