Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sole parent..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 sole parent.. on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:39 pm


Arresto Menor
kasal po kami ng ex-husband ko, pero ayaw nya po mag support sa anak ko.. OFW po ako, mas makakabuti po ba sa sitwasyon ko ang pag file ng sole parent?
ano po ang basehan para makapag file ako ng sole parent? esp po n out of the country ako?

usually po pa mahal ang process nyan?

View user profile

2 Re: sole parent.. on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:16 am


you just need to visit the dswd, but while it can help, i don't think it will bring a solution to your problem. consider sending a demand letter to your husband and then filing a criminal complaint of economic abuse

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum