Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROPERTY & PRIVACY LAWS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PROPERTY & PRIVACY LAWS on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

tish.mendoza

Arresto Menor
hi. we live in makati. there is a condominium in front of our house with parking in front of their building and at the basement. i am so frustrated with all the cars (large ones) that usually park in front of our home, blocking our driveway. we have already talked to the building's admin, asked their security guard to not let any of their tenants block our driveway. i allow them to park in front if it's going to be for a few minutes. but they usually park OVERNIGHT. one thing you should know, WE DON'T OWN A CAR but because they block our driveway, we do not have a view, the garbage sometimes doesn't get picked up from our gate, when i come home with 5-6 bags of heavy groceries, i cannot park the cab in front of our home. we also asked them not to park in front of the 2 houses beside our home also because my aunts who are both bed ridden live there. we told the admin, guards that if there will be an emergency (rush to the er, etc), it would be a HASSLE for us to find the ot. owner of the cars parked in front of our properties. had a big fight w/ 1 of the tenants yesterday. parked overnight. parked again the nexy day. i asked if they were the same people who parked the last night. tenant said they weren't BUT I FOUND OUT THAT THEY WERE. was so angry, raised my voice until both of us including her husband were in a screaming match. we were in the street. decided to video or take pics of them just in case they hurt me. unfortunately i was not able to. went in my house to just finish the fight, saw the lady tenant (who was, acc to her, a lawyer) taking pics of me. is this a privacy violation? tenant taking pics of me inside my own home while i just locked our gate? what are the rules in parking in front of homes? thank you very much.

View user profile

2 Re: PROPERTY & PRIVACY LAWS on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:17 pm

legallyspeaking

Arresto Menor
First, you have to deal with the unauthorized parking that's blocking your driveway. Go to your barangay and file a complaint. The lupon would summon the parties to settle such dispute. As for the picture taking, as long as she did not trespass and/or she will not use the photo publicly for whatever purpose, this should not be a concern.

View user profile

3 Re: PROPERTY & PRIVACY LAWS on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:04 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua
tish.mendoza,

i agree. you may also want to ask your aunts and other neighbors to join you in this complaint so that your barangay officials would see that this is not an isolated incident. under the law, the owner of a thing cannot make use thereof in such a manner as to injure the rights of a third person.

For more free legal information about the matter, you may visit www.domingo-law.com

View user profile http://www.domingo-law.com

4 Re: PROPERTY & PRIVACY LAWS Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum