Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what action will i do with this?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what action will i do with this? on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:23 pm


Arresto Menor
Atty, this is related to my first concern. ano po bang action ang dapat qu na gawin sa ginagawa ng girlfriend ng ama ng anak ko. Magkakasama po kami sa trabaho, at paminsan ay marami cyang mga paninirang salita na pinparinig sa office na kahit hindi cya magbanggit ng pangalan ay alam kong patungkol yun sa akin. Malaki ang gaet nya sa akin dahil nagkaroon kami ng anak ng boyfriend nya at ito nga ang ama ng anak ko. Hinaharangan din po nya ngayon ang pagbibigay ng suporta ng ama ng anak ko. Ano po ba ang dapat ko na gawin ngayon? maraming salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: what action will i do with this? on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:10 pm


please do not use text spelling.

if you can prove that she made derogatory statements against you, then you can file a case of slander or libel. but she should have named you.

as for support, that is purely the obligation of the father. I hope he signed the birth certificate

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum