Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

slight physical injury

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 slight physical injury on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:09 pm

educ05

Arresto Menor
Good day! Hi i need help i have a officemate that is a lesbian and one time when we have a drinking session aftr office hour in a bar near timog when i got pissed of over her because she said something bad about me that got me really mad and that time where both drunk thats why i punched her in the face and cause her around her eyes 2 swell and got a black eye in the following day the HR call us and i got scold bcoz she is still a women and now im bein summoned in the city hall. I must prepare a counter affidavit what can i do to get out of dis mess and by the way i offer an apology so many times to her i also resign in my job jz 4 her 2 move on but still she insist to bring it in the court i also offer myself 2 pay her during our brgy hearing she is still upset about the incident i didnt mean 2 hurt her what should i do?? nid help badly i hav no work and money now i cnt even hire an attorney anymore

View user profile

2 Re: slight physical injury on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:47 pm

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional
dont worry, the penalty for such offense is too law, 1-30 days or fine of not more than two hundred pesos, at any rate, the same will pass through the mediation center,

View user profile

3 Re: slight physical injury on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 pm

educ05

Arresto Menor
ok, so do i have to hire a lawyer?

View user profile

4 Prision Correccional on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:15 pm

jeidenn

Arresto Menor
Sir, ask ko lng po pag na Prision Correccional ka po ba affected po ba ang NBI clearance?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum