Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how can i fix my 2 birth certificates?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how can i fix my 2 birth certificates? on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:12 pm


Arresto Menor
good day sir/maam,
i want to ask po sana, what po ba gagawin ko? dalawa po kasi birth cert. ko, LEONISA A. ESTORES po yung isa at LEONESSA E. ALCE naman po yung isa, ang problem ko po is simula po nagstart ako mag aral e LEONISA A. ESTORES na po ginagamit ko, then nung kumuha po ako ng birth cert. sa NSO, nacancel na daw po yung name ko na LEONISA A. ESTORES ang kailangan ko na daw gamitin e LEONESSA E. ALCE, what po first na gagawin ko? paano ko po ilalapit sa schools ko simula preparotory hanggang college na ang LEONISA A. ESTORES at LEONESSA E. ALCE ay iisa?

please help me po.. thanks and have a great day! Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: how can i fix my 2 birth certificates? on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:12 pm


Prision Correccional
execute an affidavit of rectification of birth data attesting that those names belong to one and the same person and incorporate a request for issuance of a new one in lieu if the corrections

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum