Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

typographical or clerical error from a it becomes o?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
what are the things i need to do to fix my birth certificate?? my real surname is BERGONIA but instead of A the midwife wrote in my birth certificate is O that forms to BERGONIO. my fathers surname on my birth certificate is right which is BERGONIA. what are the things i need to do for this kind of problem??and what are the things i need to bring to fix my birth certificate??

hope u can help me so that i can get passport soon..thank you

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
File an administrative petition to correct the clerical error. Visit the office of the local civil registrar where your birth is registered. They can guide you through the process. Be ready with the birth certificate of your father, the marriage certificate of your parents, and the birth certificate of your siblings. The LCRO may require other documents but will provide you with a list of these.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum