Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

single dad seeking for sole custody of my kids

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hello, good day i have a common law wife before, we never got married despite of living in one roof for 8 years, we separated last january and I want to have the sole custody of my two sons as she doesn't want to communicate with us anymore and doesnt even bother to see her kids. is there any possible way i can charge the mother of my kids for abandoning them? btw my kids are 7 and 6 years old. what is the best way for me to have their sole custody and same time press charges for their mother if ever?

View user profile


Prision Correccional
file a petition for guardianship

View user profile


or adopt them

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum