Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

advice me for unnulment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 advice me for unnulment on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:37 pm

butterme

Arresto Menor
hi gud day

need advice for my wife i have no job right now im x abroad i bought my own house complete appliances i also construct my house. and now we are separated we argue everyday. specially when we are fighting sometimes she tried to kill her self infront of my kids sometimes she pointed us with a knife.

so idecide to separate to her. now she compalaining to our brgy community. she bloter me and accuse me physical injuries and abandonment. she dont have any proof that im hitting her. sometimes she proboke me to hit her.and sometimes i slap her in her face and thats the first time i hurting her and she bump her head to our wall 10times and the other day she blotter me to our brgy but her medical was negative. do the brgy have rights to accuse me and not to listened to my testimony thats why i lived my wife. hope you will understand me..thanks and gud day

View user profile

2 Re: advice me for unnulment on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:46 pm

butterme

Arresto Menor
right now im with my parents. we have 2 children i stop to support my children becoz im jobless. but my wife and my 2 children stay to our house. she harrast me for child support i will support my 2 children when i got a job pls advice me.

View user profile

3 Re: advice me for unnulment on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:19 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
butterme wrote:hi gud day

need advice for my wife i have no job right now im x abroad i bought my own house complete appliances i also construct my house. and now we are separated we argue everyday. specially when we are fighting sometimes she tried to kill her self infront of my kids sometimes she pointed us with a knife.

so idecide to separate to her. now she compalaining to our brgy community. she bloter me and accuse me physical injuries and abandonment. she dont have any proof that im hitting her. sometimes she proboke me to hit her.and sometimes i slap her in her face and thats the first time i hurting her and she bump her head to our wall 10times and the other day she blotter me to our brgy but her medical was negative. do the brgy have rights to accuse me and not to listened to my testimony thats why i lived my wife. hope you will understand me..thanks and gud day

It is not the barangay who is accusing you, but your wife. if they will call for you for hearing be there to give your side. kung hindi mo talaga sinasaktan ang asawa mo wala kang dapat ikatakot.

View user profile

4 Re: advice me for unnulment on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:14 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you give something, any amount, otherwise you can be easily vulnerable to a criminal charge of economic abuse

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: advice me for unnulment on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:06 am

butterme

Arresto Menor
do ihave a right to file an annulment for my wife becoz she always threatening us she kill her self with a knife sometimes she pointed to as it so many times she do that what is the right way to do... plss help

View user profile

6 Re: advice me for unnulment on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:18 am

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua
Hi butterme.

As the husband, and the father of your children, you have the obligation to give them financial support. It does not have to be an overly huge amount, it just has to be in proportion to your resources and to the necessities of your family.

As to your second question, you have the right to file an annulment case IF YOU CAN PROVE THAT THERE IS A GROUND TO DO SO. Determine if the essential and formal requisites of marriage are complied with; any absence of any of the requirements may be a ground for annulment. You may also consult a psychiatrist regarding the psychological condition of your wife. See if she is psychologically incapable of performing her obligations as a wife. If yes, it may be a ground for declaration of nullity of marriage.

For more free legal information about annulment, please visit www.domingo-law.com

View user profile http://www.domingo-law.com

7 Re: advice me for unnulment on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:28 am

butterme

Arresto Menor
im verry thankful....
god bless

one queston pa po kasi po she complain to our brgy for abandonment. sa situation ko po kasi ngaun wala po tlga ako masusuntento sa mga bata dahil po naubos na po ang ipon ko naibili ko po ng bahay at lupa pati po kumpletong gamit nasa abroad pa po ako napadgawa at napalakihan ko pa po ang aking bahay. hangaang na nakauawi na po ako ng pinas naubos na din po ang aking ipon pgkatapos pa po yung last na pera na taxrefund ko ay nagamit ko papo sa pag papaaus ng bhay. ask ko lang po lhat po un ay nasa wife ko at di din po ako makauwi na dahil din po sa mga gngwa nyang pang babanta sa akin at natatakot din po ako na mag harap dahil nga po she attempt alaways suicide in front of us khit na lam ko na po na di nya kaya na ituloy mau POBYA na po ako. so sa situation ko po na walang trabaho ngaun at walag source of income ang parents ko din ay umaasa lang sakin b4 parehas po kami ngaun gipit. at ginigipit pa po ako ng asawa ko may rights po pa ako na ibenta nlang ang mga conjugal property para din po may pang sustento ako sa kanila. and by the way po mas may pera nmn po ang pamily nya and dun nmn po cla lagi nakasandal. pano po ba ang dapat ko pong gawin ako po ay lintong lito na sa mga accusation nya laban sa akin. ako nga po nawalan lahat bhay lupa gamit pera pati na po 2 anak ko lumayo na sa akin.

View user profile

8 Re: advice me for unnulment on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:47 am

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
In barangay conciliation, you raise those issues:
1. that you are jobless
2. that your wife threatened you with a knife
3. that you want/have to sell the marital propoerties to provide support.

The fact that her family is wealthy is out of the issue. Your obligation for support is the issue here. However, if you can prove that you are unable to support your children, you can say that the grandparents give them support as they have the obligation to support their descendants if the parents of such descendants are unable to do so.

View user profile

9 Re: advice me for unnulment on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:52 am

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua
Gaya po ng nabanggit, ang financial support naman ay naka-proportion sa resources ninyo. Kung maliit lang ang savings, maliit lang din ang ibibigay na support. Kung wala na talaga kayo maibibigay, hindi kayo mapipilit. Ang pagsuporta sa pamilya ay obligasyon ng parehong tatay at nanay.

Hanggang makapagbibigay kayo ng support sa inyong pamilya, mula sa kahit na anong source of income, ang ibig sabihin ay hindi kayo nagpabaya. Just bear in mind that your support should be in proportion to your means.

10 Re: advice me for unnulment on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:55 am

butterme

Arresto Menor
thank you.....

im not running for my obligation to my 2 children what i want is to wait my wife until i find a job. actually 3mnths plang nmn po ako walang maitulong hirap na din po ako mag apply sa abroad because im 30 yrs old wala nmn po akong skills and factory worker lang nmn ako before sa abroad. kya nga po ako ng ipon ng pera para po sa knila kya lang po ang asawa ko hirap na po ako pakisamahan sa ugali nya para na po sya nasisiraan ng bait sa twing ng wawala.

View user profile

11 Re: advice me for unnulment on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 am

butterme

Arresto Menor
atty

samin 2 sya po ang may tinapos na mataas at stable ang trabaho nya nagagawa pa nga po nya na mag hulog ng sarili nyang motor tapos po ako na wala nagagawa pa po nyang gipitin.. di ko nga po alam ano po ba tlga nasa isip nya.. ng file pa po sya ng pananakit sinasaktan ko pa po sya ng away kasi kami before naitulak ko po sya and then suddenly sinaktan po nya ang sarili nya pag katapos mo ng reklamo sya sa brgy kinabukasan negative nmn po ung mediko legal nya. so isa papo un kaya di na po ako umuuwi pwede pa nya po ako i black mail kasi po sinsaktan nya pa ang sarili nya and then pwede nya gamitin un laban sakin so thats why idecide to go back to my parents kahit po pabigat pa ko sa parents ko. pwede po nya bang gamitin ung batas nya na women and child law kahit po nawala syang proof na sinaktan ko sya but na iblotter nya po ako na sa brgy namin. paano po ba un honor po ba un kahit negative ang result ng medical nya walang nakita na khit na anong sign ng pananakit..

View user profile

12 Re: advice me for unnulment on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:09 am

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua
Sa kahit anong kaso po ay kailangang mapatunayan ang bawat charges. Kung magfa-file po ng kaso against you ang inyong asawa, kailangan nyang patunayan na totoong sinasaktan nyo sya. Kung mahina ang ebidensya nya, hindi magpo-prosper ang kaso laban sa inyo.

13 Re: advice me for unnulment on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:13 am

butterme

Arresto Menor
ganun po ba pano po ung complain nya sa akin negative po result nya anyway po 5mnths ago pa po ung complain nya na un but sinama nya po ulit sa brgy complain kasama ng abandonment. parati nya pa po akong pinapatwag sa brgy pwede ko po bang di atenan ang brgy..
thanks po for effort more power...

View user profile

14 Re: advice me for unnulment Today at 2:29 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum