Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Less Serious Physical Injury, Violation of Art. 265. Please Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ggjohndoe

Arresto Menor
Date of Incident : June 25, 2011
Medical certificate : 15 days Healing Period June 26, 2011
Police Blotter : Done, June 26, 2011
Affidavit : Done
CIDG Investigation : Done, with Documents given to me
Evidences : Attached, with pic. of respondent

Date Filed : July 25, 2011

Bakit po kaya ganun, last may I just went to the court, I asked "ano na po status ng case na ito?(I gave the case #)". sagot lang sila na, ahhh on the process pa yan, baka June dadating na resolution sa inyo. Until now wala parin po dumadating, di kaya na under the table na ako nito? Malapit na 1 year since na-file itong case, and I think its very impossible na wala parin hangang ngayon.

Any suggestions ano po gagawin ko for this?

Thanks, and More Powers!

View user profile

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional
where was the case filed? in Court? or prosecutors Office, if it is still in the Pros, Office, file a motion for early resolution copy furnished the DOJ

View user profile

ggjohndoe

Arresto Menor
lawyeranger wrote:where was the case filed? in Court? or prosecutors Office, if it is still in the Pros, Office, file a motion for early resolution copy furnished the DOJ

It was the CIDG officer who filed the case sir. But in my copy of the files, there is a Stamp

"Department of Justice, City Prosecution Office-Received".

There is a date and signature on my copy. I'm much afraid that there is something fishy happening on my case.

Where would I file that "motion for early resolution copy furnished the DOJ?"
15 days healing period = Less physical injury = Arresto Mayor = 5years Prescription of crime Am I right sir?

Thankyou very much for your answers sir!

View user profile

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional
file it before the Office of the City Prosecutor...
yes you are correct...nevertheless, the running of the period for prescription is effectively tolled when the case has been filed in OCP

View user profile

ggjohndoe

Arresto Menor
lawyeranger wrote:file it before the Office of the City Prosecutor...
yes you are correct...nevertheless, the running of the period for prescription is effectively tolled when the case has been filed in OCP

ahhh ic. I will just go to the OCP and file it so that the resolution will be followed up.

So it doesn't matter that my case will be turning nearly 1 year old? hehehe... I'll see to it that this will be filed and will have a resolution soon Thanks!

View user profile

attyLLL

i think that has already been filed. you should inquire at the prosecutor's office as to the status. i'm just worried because you did not mention that subpoenas were issued and preliminary investigation hearings were scheduled and conducted

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum