Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help po...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please help po... on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:45 am

Arresto Menor
good day just want to ask for example i had a worked before but when i got married i gave them my leave of absence for 1week after my leave of absence will be finished my manager texted me and said my work has been given to another person and they are auditing me about the money matters im holding yes to tell and admit i had a fault i used money from the office and wasnt able finished to return yet before they will be able to know about it but my problem now they keep on forcing me to pay but they dont even know how much the real total amount and they keep on texting me things which i think are blackmailing me because i know i dont have the strenght to fight them because of the money i used and keep telling me that they will file case on NBI but we talked to them to please not we will pay but just give us time and give the total but they said still not finished auditing but my manager keeps on chatting with other people outside the office about what...Sir/Maam what will i gonna do?please help me!!!!i just got married last june 18 but my husband leave me when she learned about my problem and im 4months pregnant....thanks

View user profile

2 Re: please help po... on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Prision Correccional
file a case against them for illegal dismissal...go to the NLRC regional arbitration board..

they cannot file a case yet until such time that auditing had been finally done...

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum