Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't Want to Use My Father's surname anymore

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Don't Want to Use My Father's surname anymore on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:37 pm


Arresto Menor
How can I change my surname? Will it be very costly if I would? What are the legal implications, advantages and disadvantages if I change my surname? How it will affect my legal documents such as birth certificate, PRC License, SSS and other important records like transcript of records, certificate of graduation etc.?

View user profile
if you are a girl, just get married.
if you are a boy, malas mo, unless bastos ang surname ng tatay mo, hindi ito pwedeng palitan kahit pa hindi sya karesperespeto.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum