Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

may karapatan ba ako sa aking anak na 4 years old kahit may kinakasama na ako nagyon?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

anu po ba ang dapat kung gawin,kailangan ko po ng advise tungkol po sa aking anak,ipinagkait sa akin ang anak ko ng aking asawa,pero ako po ang ng palaki sa bata,may karapatan ba ako sa anak ko kahit may kinakasama na ako ngayon?at hiwalay na kmi ng kanyang ama,.

View user profile


Prision Correccional
meron, sayo ang custodiya dapat

View user profile


if i may add, indeed you have the right to custody, but you give him basis to oppose because you are in an adulterous relationship (assuming you are married)

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum