Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

impregnanted woman what case can she sue?pls help rep asap

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
ang aking kaibigan na lalaki ay 21yrs old my kaya my itsura at mdyo kilala sa larangan ng girlfriend sya na 26yrs old na hindi hamak na masmatanda at mas marunong sa aking kaibigan nabuntis ang babae.ayw panagutan ng aking kaibigan dahil hnd pa handa at wlang trabaho.ano ang pwedeng ihabol or ihatol na kaso sa aking kaibigan? at pwede ba siya kasuhan ng rape?or iba pang mabigat na kaso.maari din kasi pera lng habol dahil sinabihan na siya ng hindi nid ng babae ang kasal kung hindi ay sustento sa bata.salamat more power

View user profile


he is not legally obligated to acknowledge the child. once he does, he will be liable for support

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum