Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What to do to reduce tax?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What to do to reduce tax? on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:10 am


Arresto Menor

I'm a monthly rated employee in a company. My father and mother has no job, and I have sustaining my 4 year old brother for his school. Is there a way to reduce my tax? Thanks in advance. Surprised

View user profile

2 Re: What to do to reduce tax? on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:43 pm


go to the dswd and ask if you can qualify as a solo parent; that way you can deduct a further P25,000 from your annual gross income

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: What to do to reduce tax? on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:46 am


Arresto Menor
Ok, ill do that. Thanks again. Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum