Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

husband took minor kids...kidnapping?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 husband took minor kids...kidnapping? on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Arresto Menor
I am a mother of two, both minors..eldest is 6 and youngest is 1. Last friday, my husband took the two kids with my permission along with all their things for the reason that he saw my other facebook account. The said facebook, does not contain any pics with a man nor any sexual materials, yet he had it printed out as evidence. We live with my parents for 7 years and they were the ones providing with our basic needs, such as food, shelter, electricity etc. My husband who is working only provides milk and diapers. I am currently a student. What should I do to get my kids back? Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: husband took minor kids...kidnapping? on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:05 am

Reclusion Perpetua
Hi suzette.

Sorry to say but there is no crime of parental kidnapping here in the Philippines. What you could do is to execute a custody agreement with your husband. If he does not agree to share the custody with you, then you can proceed to ask for court's assistance.

For more free legal information about Family law, please feel free to visit

View user profile

3 Re: husband took minor kids...kidnapping? on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
your kids are under 7 y/o. dapat nasa iyo sila. ask help from DSWD or women's desk of PNP.

View user profile

4 Re: husband took minor kids...kidnapping? on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:43 am

if he is refusing to give you custody, you can file a case of ra 9262

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum