Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cnu may responsibility

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 cnu may responsibility on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:29 am


Arresto Menor
Goodday. Attorney, I would like to ask somethng hope u can give me a good advice or idea perhaps I know ds just they say 'away bata'..
There ds 2-3 students keep bulliying may daughter harsh na pagbubully skanya. I wil talk to there teacher para ipatawag ang parents nila para mahinto ginagawa ang anak nila. Incase d napatawag ang parents anu dpt kong gawin dhl hndi naman pwd patulan mga bata. When ds bulliying those boys keep doing to may kids kht alam na ng parents nila. lalo na sa part ng school na wala lang ginagawa. Pwd b ako gumawa ng action sa irresponsble parents, teacher at mismo school. Pwd ko b pabayad sakanila ung lahat ng ginastos ko para ilipat mga anak ko s ibang school. Please respond asap.

View user profile

2 Re: cnu may responsibility on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:49 am


Prision Correccional
civil suit for damages, yes. get a lawyer and file one

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum