Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help regarding checks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need help regarding checks on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:20 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi good pm,

Problem ko po is I have a checking account which is already closed since early 2012. Ngayon po, may dumating sakin na demand letter na nag issue po daw ako ng check na may amount of 600k+ dated noong 2011 and nag bounce po daw ito, ngayon po kailangan ko daw po iyon bayaran. As far as im concerned, wala po akong ini-issue na check ng ganung amount. ang hinala ko po is yung father ko eh kumuha po ng check sakin then sya po ang nag iisue neto. I talked to the complainant telling me that he received a blank check from my dad with my signature in it. kasi po humiram daw ng pera yung father ko sakanya..

Pwede po ba ako mag karoon ng court case dito? ano po dapat kong gawin? Thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: Need help regarding checks on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:16 am


the answer is yes, a bp 22 case against you will probably pass the preliminary investigation.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum