Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seeking legal advice!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 seeking legal advice!!! on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:28 pm


Arresto Menor
Sir / Maam
I`am an OFW working on offshore jobs around the world and this my last vacation i found out that my wife is having affair with the lesbian and i wanted to know what legal things that i will do in oder to get my 3 kids on my wife she was unemployed and also the lesbian i don`t want my kids suffer on the wrong doings of their mother my kids age is 10, 8 and 3, i send more than enough money to give them better life and my wife send it all in vices... what will i do? someone please help me...

View user profile

2 Re: seeking legal advice!!! on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:13 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Hi dark_cloude.

If you are certain that your wife is using your money on vices, you may want to file a case for custody of your children. You just have to prove that you can take care of your children better than your wife.

For more free legal information about Family law, please visit

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum