Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How can I change my daughter's lastname?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How can I change my daughter's lastname? on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:01 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi sir's,

I would just like to know about the legal process that I would need to undergo for changing my babies lastname. It happened that when I gave birth my mom did not allow my husband to use his lastname on our baby that is why until now my babies lastname is still my lastname. We are already married now and our baby is turning 2 years old this coming september. I would like to know, what will I do about this. Your quick reponse will be most appreciated


View user profile

2 Re: How can I change my daughter's lastname? on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:12 pm


go to the local civil registrar and inquire about an affidavit of legitimation and filing a copy of your marriage certificate

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum