Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

misspelled surname

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 misspelled surname on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:31 pm


Arresto Menor
good day po ask ko lang po sana ito,ang marriage contract po nang parents ko sa nso ay PIERA(fathers surname)ang pirma po nang papa ko ay PIERRA....pero di ko pa po alam kung sa birth certicate n papa ay Pierra ba talaga o piera paano po kung sa birth certificate nang papa ko ay PIERRA?ano po ang dapat namin gawin matagal na po hiwalay mga magulang namin 20 years na kailangn po kasi sa DFA nang mama ko kasi gamit nya surname ni papa? eh kung ang apilyido po n mama pag ka dalaga ang dalhin nya kailangan po pa nang legal separation from lawyer(both parties signature)?
pls help salamat

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum