Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Government Worker

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Government Worker on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:46 am


Arresto Menor
Attorney magandang araw po, isa po akong empleyedo ng gobyerno sa isang LGU sa Visayas. Tanong ko lang po is yung bagong implementation ng COA about sa Net Take Home Pay ng dapat P 3,000.00 to P 5,000.00 ang dapat natitira sa Net Take Home Pay Certification. The problem is that due to our lower salary grade and GSIS and Pag-Ibig Loans plus private lending agencies and Cooperatives my net take home pay is now well below P 3,000.00 and the Treasurer would not issue a Certification of Net Take Home for my renewal of my private lending agency loan for the enrollment fee of my child. They told me that the COA had ordered them not to issue anymore Net Take Home Pay Certifications unless the employee has a net take home pay of P 3,000.00 or more. Our Treasurer told me that the COA People based there decision at the General Appropriations Act 2012 of which i researched and it says:

Sec. 36. Authorized Deductions.
Deductions from salaries, emoluments or other benefits accruing to any government employee chargeable against the appropriations for Personal Services may be allowed for the payment of individual employee’s contributions or obligations due the following:

(b) Mutual benefits associations, thrift banks and non-stock savings and loan associations duly operating under existing laws which are managed by and/or for the benefit of government employees;
(c) Associations/cooperatives/provident funds organized and managed by government employees for their benefit and welfare; and
(d) Duly licensed insurance companies accredited by national government agencies.

PROVIDED, That such deductions shall not reduce the employee’s monthly net take home pay to an amount lower than Three Thousand Pesos (P3,000), after all authorized deductions: PROVIDED, FURTHER, That in the event total authorized deductions shall reduce net take home pay to less than Three Thousand Pesos (P3,000), authorized deductions under item (a) shall enjoy first preference, those under item (b) shall enjoy second preference, and so forth

So ano po ba ang dapat kung gawin attorney dahil as what i have understand wala namang nakalgay dyan na pag below P 3,000.00 ka hindi ka pwidi bigyan ng Net Take Home Certificate. Ano po ba pwidi kung gawin para makakuha ako ng certification?

View user profile

2 Re: Government Worker on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:20 pm


i recommend you make a written inquiry with the personnel department.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum