Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ask lang po mga sir

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ask lang po mga sir on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:22 am


Arresto Menor
regular po ako na bumibili ng mga softdrinks, ngayon po ay nakakita ako ng isang bote na may lamang candy wrapper, naka sealed pa rin yung tansan nia, makakakuha po ba ako ng danyos dito?

View user profile

2 Re: ask lang po mga sir on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:07 pm


report it to the manufacturer and they'll replace it.

or file a complaint at dti or in the court and prove what you think you should be entitled to.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum