Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support: They want more money

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support: They want more money on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:13 am

rci_cruze

Arresto Menor
Good day po mga sirs/ma'am/ atty & honorable readers.

I have read a lot po sa mga topics nyo na mother are seeking support sa father nila for their illegitimate child but lagi they want more.

I have an illegitimate 2yr. old son po. Nagbibigay po ako ng fixed allowance, hindi ko na po tinatanong sa nanay nung anak ko where she is spending it but I know the average necessities naman po. Gusto ko lang po sana ng advise pano pag dumating ung time na magdedemand na ung nanay nung anak ko na mag padagdag? Pede ko ba cya balikan na dapat divided by 2 ung gastos sa bata? Ano po ba ung minimum na sinasabi na shall be in proportion to the resources or means of the giver and to the necessities of the recipient? Kindly provide examples naman po kung meron.

I am currently giving food, clothing, yaya & additional estimated electrical aircon allowance. Dwelling allowance lang po ung sa nanay nya dahil may sarili naman silang bahay.

View user profile

2 Re: Child support: They want more money on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:10 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
rci_cruze wrote:Good day po mga sirs/ma'am/ atty & honorable readers.

I have read a lot po sa mga topics nyo na mother are seeking support sa father nila for their illegitimate child but lagi they want more.

I have an illegitimate 2yr. old son po. Nagbibigay po ako ng fixed allowance, hindi ko na po tinatanong sa nanay nung anak ko where she is spending it but I know the average necessities naman po. Gusto ko lang po sana ng advise pano pag dumating ung time na magdedemand na ung nanay nung anak ko na mag padagdag? Pede ko ba cya balikan na dapat divided by 2 ung gastos sa bata? Ano po ba ung minimum na sinasabi na shall be in proportion to the resources or means of the giver and to the necessities of the recipient? Kindly provide examples naman po kung meron.

I am currently giving food, clothing, yaya & additional estimated electrical aircon allowance. Dwelling allowance lang po ung sa nanay nya dahil may sarili naman silang bahay.

It is not necessarily na divided by 2, pero mas makakabuti kung ganon nga ang magiging hatian.

“proportion to the resources or means of the giver and to the necessities of the recipient” it is self-explanatory; they cannot tell you provide 5000 pesos monthly kung ang income mo at 6000/month lang. ganon din sa needs ng bata, the mother cannot demand for 10000 pesos kung ang actual expenses lang naman ng bata ay 6000/month lang. Only the child is entitled for support, not the mother. IMO, what your are proving are more than enough.

View user profile

3 Re: Child support: They want more money on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:06 pm

rci_cruze

Arresto Menor
Naguguluhan lang po ako, ano po ba ang may priority sa proportion to the resources or means of the giver and to the necessities of the recipient? Uunahin bang sundin ung proportion to resources (considering resources is a little fair enough)sa necessities of the recipient?
Example is kukuhanan ako ng mas malaking financial support but what I am currently giving is exact or more than enough para sa bata.

View user profile

4 Re: Child support: They want more money on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:32 pm

rci_cruze

Arresto Menor
up

View user profile

5 Re: Child support: They want more money on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:25 am

attyLLL

needs first

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum