Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

to file or not to file?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 to file or not to file? on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:14 am

buttercup30

Arresto Menor
good day po, ano ba ang maipapayo nyo sa akin, ayaw ko pong kasuhan ng criminal yung amang di nagbibigay ng sustento. gusto ko sana mag file ng solo parent n lang. sobrang stress na ang inaabot ko sa mga gabi na di sya umuuwi at twing umaga lang dumarating. pwede bang magpagawa ng kasulatan na kung ano mang mangyari sa kanya ay di na namin sya pakikialaman tutal di naman nya nagagampanan ang responsibilidad nya sa asawa at mga anak.

salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: to file or not to file? on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:40 pm

attyLLL

that document would have little legal effect

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: to file or not to file? on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:56 pm

buttercup30

Arresto Menor
ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin? solo nya sweldo nya at kung ano ano pa ang binibili? pang gatas ng anak di nagbibigay higit sa isang taon na po.

thanks

View user profile

4 Re: to file or not to file? on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:11 am

attyLLL

deliver instead a demand letter for proper support, then file a complaint at the bgy and later a criminal complaint for economic abuse at the prosecutor's office.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: to file or not to file? on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:18 am

buttercup30

Arresto Menor
thanks again

View user profile

6 Re: to file or not to file? Today at 2:28 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum