Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:12 pm


Arresto Menor
atty. magandang hapon po.. gusto ko lang po malaman if my right po ba ako na magdemand sa asawa ko ng mas malaking suporta para sa 3 naming anak (10y.o., 3y.o. at 9months po ung bunso). Gusto nya po kasi hati kami sa lahat ng gastos, pero mas malaki po yung sahod nya kesa sa akin. tama po ba na ang pinagbabasehan ng sustento ay yung net take home pay nya? panu po if marami po sya loan then maliit lang yung net pay nya? gusto ko po kasi mas malaki yung ibibigay nya sa mga bata kasi nasa akin po yung custody ng 3 naming anak. ayaw nya pong magpirma ng agreement if di po kami hati sa gastusin. if ayaw nya po talaga magbigay, ano pong charges ang pwede kung icharge sa kanya para po magbibigay sya ng suporta sa mga bata... naguguluhan na po kasi ako.. salamat po!

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:45 pm


send a demand letter then you can either file a criminal case for economic abuse or a court complaint for increase of support

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum