Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment with a japanase

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 annulment with a japanase on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:27 am


Arresto Menor
My friend got married with a very old japanese man by arrangement when she was 21 years old, for convenience, in Paranaque. However after the ceremony, she decided to ran away, hence (1) the marriage was not consumed (2) she stayed in the Philippines and never left for Japan. Now, 15 years after, she wanted her singleness back, but she never heard of the Japanese man again. She has no idea of his whereabouts. How can she file for annulment? What ground can she use? If annulment is not possible, what can you advise?


View user profile

2 Re: annulment with a japanase on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:07 pm


is there a marriage license no. on the marriage contract? is there a way to check in japan if the guy filed for divorce? was the marriage registred with the japanese embassy?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum