Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change surname on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:55 pm


Arresto Menor
hi, good evening! My ex and I were together but not married when my daughter was born and I mistakenly gave her his father's last name assuming that he would play an active role to us. We doesn't have any communication now in over a year and he has never paid child support. I am working abroad now to give my daughter a better future. She will turn 4 this year.

Does anyone can help me and give me advice on how to change my dauhgter's last name to mine? How can I change my daughter's last name?

thank you in advance!

View user profile

2 Re: change surname on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:07 pm


Arresto Menor

The father signed the acknowledgement of paternity on my daughter's BC. Since i am in abroad now, can i authorize my parents for this legal matter? sa kanila ko muna ipapalakad while wala ako. pwede po ba yun atty?

thank u =)

View user profile

3 Re: change surname on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:14 pm


Arresto Menor
ask lng po regarding panu magagamit ng bata ung surname ng father sa birth crtificate nya?hindi kasi sila kasal ng babae kaya surname ng babae ang gamit nya ngaun sa birth certificate tnx

View user profile

4 Re: change surname on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:00 am


Arresto Mayor
iloveme: Bear in mind that if you change your child's lastname to yours, malaki ang posibilidad na mawalan ang bata ng karapatan na maging legal heir ng tatay niya, maging ang karapatan niya na mabigyan ng support ng tatay niya bilang illegitimate child ay mawawala. Mababawasan ang benefits ng bata. Gusto mo ba ito?

Madaming single mother ang nahihirapang makakuhang support sa tatay ng bata. I have many clients who are like this at the moment and they even resort to filing civil and criminal cases just so the father can recognize and give support to the illegitimate child.

I hope you consider this when you do decide to pursue this case.

View user profile

5 Re: change surname on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:03 pm


Arresto Menor
just wanna ask pano poh kung surname ng mother q nka lagay sa birth certificate q pero sa remarks nka sulat na dun ung sur name ng fatrher ko..pano pa po ba gagawin dun? i re retype na lang poh ba?

View user profile

6 Re: change surname on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:40 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day !

my husband having a problem with his birth certificate..
this the scenario ..

since his birth he use his mother surname but after 12 years his parents got married then his mother apply his birth with his father surname but until now when they trying to get an NSO birth certificate his mother surname still on it, they apply for late registered of course. He pay already and go to the office often times.. Now, he still dont get his new birth cert. we want to get it past for our marriage but till now still not on the run i think ..

i hope you can give us dvice how to do ..
thanks and more power !

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum