Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

any advice on how the doj reverse the decision of the provincial prosecutor

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gud pm po mga amicus curiae!!!! ask klang po kung anu need na iadd ng uncle ko pra i reverse ng doj ang decision ng provincial prosecutor the case is verbal abuse in relation to r.a. 7610 tnx po ng mdami, ps ang cause of action po e dahil tinanong ang bata kung kanino kang anak, kung sa dating asawa ng nanay mo o yung asawa now... hehehhee

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
medyo offending ang ganong klaseng tanong sa ibang nanay at sa bata. IMO kailangan nyo patunayan na ang tanong ay walang halong malisya at paglilinaw lang.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum