Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 complicated on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:51 am


Arresto Menor
hi atty,am so glad to find this site..masyadong complicated yong status ko..i got married when i was 16 last 1968..noong nagpakasal kami noong x husband ko ang ginamit ko ay ung baptismal ko..iba ang pangalan ang nakasulat doon..after 6 yrs.nagkahiwalay kami at hanggang naging 30 yrs old ako at nag aplay for abroad..then i found out na iba ung name ko sa birth certificate kasi un ang ginamit ko pagkuha ng passport..ung x husband ko naman nagkapamilya na at nagkita kami after 36 yrs at 1 beses lang..gusto ko sanang malaman paano mapawalang bisa ung kasal namin..noong kinuha ko kasi ung cenomar ko gamit ko ung name sa birth certificate ay single ako pero ung gamit ko ay sa baptismal ay married ako..gusto na kasi namin maging legal kami ng partner ko..please help...

View user profile

2 Re: complicated on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:28 am


perhaps there is a valid ground. look up 'grounds for annulment' in the forum

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum