Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change kids' surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change kids' surname on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:21 am


Arresto Menor
hi ako po ay may 3 kids hindi po kami kasal ng father nila at recently lang inabandon niya kami. nakaapelyido po ang mga bata sa tatay nila pwede ko po kaya ipabalik sa apelyidoko para apelyido ko na lang ang gamitin nila at hindi ang sa tatay nila? Paano po ang proseso at malaki po ba ang magagastos.ang mga anak po namin ay isang 5 yrs isang 4 yrs a 8 months. Thanks po

View user profile

2 Re: change kids' surname on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:32 am


imo, the best legal remedy is to undergo adoption

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: change kids' surname on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:37 pm

attyLLL wrote:imo, the best legal remedy is to undergo adoption

Hi Attorney,

Sa ganitong case po ba, does the father have to sign the adoption papers or can it be processed without involving him? I mean he signed the birth certificate, so does that mean he has to acknowledge the adoption also? Since there is a chance or a possibility that he might not sign to make things difficult.


Best Regards,


View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum