Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not entitled for holiday pay?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Not entitled for holiday pay? on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:37 am

Reclusion Perpetua
Hello AttyLLL,

I am an Asst. supervisor in a private manufacturing company. Part of the contract that I signed was regarding position allowance incentive. I need to meet a minimum of 30 hours OT to get this position allowance which is equivalent to Php5,000.00. But included in this 30hours requirement were my holiday hours. Meaning I am not entitled for holiday pay because of the position incentive??What the law states regarding this monetary benefits?Thanks for response.

View user profile

2 Re: Not entitled for holiday pay? on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:53 am

as a an asst supervisor, you might be already considred part of the managerial staff, thus not entitled to OT. this allowance may be how they're trying to make up for it, but it is not required by law

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Not entitled for holiday pay? on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
Hi AttyLLL,

Thank you for your this info.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum